Sharing experiences and practical approaches used in facilitating creativity sessions, despite constraints in the composition of participant groups – working with multi-language groups, blind participants, or with people with limited education. Constraints could also be high levels of hostility, in times of mergers or change, or where diversity is an issue. In the SynNovation / Synectics approach, we use different tools to stimulate participation– depending on relevant constraints.
- Assessing the value of Synectics principles for Business students – Retha Scheepers & Lana Coetzee, 2010
- What ever happened to Synectics – Vincent Nolan, March 2003
- Five Fallacies In Brainstorming – Vincent Nolan, 2004
- Unlocking creativity despite participant constraints – Truida Prekel, 2007
- Creativity and Emotional Intelligence – Vincent Nolan, 2007